Saturday 2 January 2010

2009 - a review

So 2009 is gone and, I have to say, I'm not too sad about that. It wasn't a great year for me. Nothing dramatic happened, no great tragedy or change of circumstances. But as the year went on I felt a less and less happy, more out of control, more stressed and like time was not on my side.

It was by no means the worst I've felt and in many ways there were some really good times. But I recognised a few old bad habits returning and for a while was worried that I was incapable of stopping it. But still I've become one of those people that sits and surveys how much there is to do, talks about how overwhelming it is and does absolutelty nothing about it.

Recently I felt filled with the renewed energy of a New Year, a refreshed mind and a new attitude for 2010. So I'm trying to look forward to a fresh start and make some changes. So far the knitting resolutions seem to be going OK .... I got the priorities right there!

No comments: