Tuesday 9 June 2009

Missing Mojo

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I posted here. What a disgrace!

And to add to the underachieving, I have no pictures of knitting to share *gasp* My knitting mojo has escaped me and I am struggling to knit at all, let alone finish or photograph anything. So while I knit in front of CSI and try to get something worthy of a post, I present to you my word:




Your Word is "Peace"



You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.

Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.



While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.

You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.



(quiz link stolen from Gilraen's Knits)

According to that description, I should be entering Miss World! What do you think? Is this me?

No comments: