Wednesday 27 June 2007

I got mail!

The camera issues are still aplenty (including some evil misplacing) and so I have not been here, but there has been a lot of knitting and I have a lot to show .... when I ever manage to get a camera and batteries and daylight and the knitting all at the same time. Someday.

But getting to the point - I got mail. More importantly - I got yarn mail! Yes my Sarah's Yarns order arrived yesterday (quick, wasn't it?). All my little lovelies turned up, wound in the cutest little balls I have seen and in individual sealed bags to keep them in their gorgeous state. I ordered 3 2oz balls in Ebony (for Mystery Stole 3) and another 3 in charcoal (because I wanted them). Any suggestions for the Charcoal colourway are greatly appreciated.




I was really impressed with Sarah's Yarns and will definitely buy from her again. The yarn is great, wound and packaged excellently, sold at a wonderful price and I received it so quickly! All round excellent shopping experience. And she sent me a colour card for the Jaggerspun Zephyr Wool Silk line, so how can I resist ordering again?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

GaietyGirl said...

Ooooh squishy!
Would you mind terribly bringing the colour card along next week? It may be all the incentive I need to order a bathful of the stuff :)