Thursday 17 July 2008

Shopping Spree!

Ok so it's all Nikki's fault. First of all I was at her house for the weekend and on Monday she encouraged me to buy yarn from GetKnitted:



That's three skeins of Tofutsies (the black and white at the front is Nikki's), two skeins of Koigu KPPPM (unfortunately they are also Nikki's) and three skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton in Tomato for my mum's birthday present (the Shawl Collar from Knitting New Scarves). I also signed up for the Lorna's Laces Sock Club - ooh the excitement!

Then she went into a LYS yesterday and discovered their sock yarn on sale for £1/ball, so I told her to surprise me with some (two 50g skeins blue and two skeins purple):



So, of course, I had to go in and check what else they had on sale today:



Two 50g skeins of Regia Stretch Crazy colour sock yarn, one 100g skein of Woolcraft sock yarn and two 100g skeins of Wendy Beach Baby - all £1/ball. And then I went and bought some non-yarn stuff too. But hey, I'm just spending my first pay check in advance! lol I start my new job on August 18th and I have lots of bus knitting yarn to keep me going now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're blaming me, it so totally wasn't my fault! :)